The Boys & Girls Clubs of Carson offers safe and reliable van transportation from most local schools to our Main Street Clubhouse. The service is available Monday through Friday during the school year only.
We pick up from the following:
- Carson Street Elementary
- Caroldale Learning Community
- 232nd Street Elementary
- Dolores Elementary
- Annalee Elementary
- Broadacres Elementary
- Stephen White Middle School
- Bonita Elementary
- Carnegie Middle School
$20 per child, per week
• Registration opens annually on August 1 and continues until all openings are filled.
• Spaces are given on a first come, first served basis, and not secured until paid.
• Riders must be current members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Carson.
• Participants must ride the van at least 3 times per week.
• Parents must call and tell the Club whenever their child is not going to ride the van.
• No horseplay or roughhousing is permitted.
• We reserve the right to dismiss any member from this service who has been written up by a van driver 3 or more times.